Whether you have been to a store to check out their stroller collection, or you have previewed it online…you know there is a lot to choose from! Here’s the rundown on the most popular selling jogging stroller: The BOB Revolution Series. The series is made of up of two strollers: the BOB Flex and the BOB Pro. Both strollers have identical features, but differ in one area. [NOTE. The BOB Pro has been discontinued and replaced with the NEW Alterrain Pro – you’ll find a link at the end of this blog to learn more about it.]
Bob Revolution Series: Included Features
- A rotating front wheel for easy maneuverability that can be locked for long distance or rough trails.
- Air-filled rubber tires which easily navigate the bumpiest trails.
- An ultra-padded seat with ventilation and five point harness which sways as you go along (awesome for those sleepy babies).
- Extra large, UPF-50 canopy protecting your baby from the elements (with a large window so you can peak in).
- Foot activated parking brake.
- Fully reclining seat for naps on-the-go.
- Cargo basket to hold all your goodies
- All come in double strollers, as well.
Now for their differences, it is all in the handlebar!
The BOB PRO will have hand activated rear brakes, making going down hills a breeze, as well as an adjustable, padded handlebar with 9 positions accommodating all moods and heights. The BOB FLEX will have the adjustable padded handlebar with 9 positions but no hand activated brakes.
Depending on your adventure scale, price range, and needs…we hope this explanation can help you choose which BOB Jogging Stroller in the Revolution Series is right for you 🙂
“I received the BOB Revolution Pro as a gift, and am so grateful for the upgraded model! I have used other Bobs before, and knew I wanted one for its versatility and ease of use. However, living in a mountain valley, I need a handbrake for downhill runs. Downhill is just part of your path here, and I have so much more peace of mind with that control. Yes, it looks great, feels great – the cushion on the seat even seems upgraded – but the handbrake is really the wow factor for me.” – Whitney L., Baby Logic customer
Watch the BOB Revolution Flex in action
Watch the BOB Revolution Pro in action
Ready to pick your color? Don’t forget that both the BOB Revolution FLEX and Revolution PRO can become a travel system when using the appropriate infant car seat adapter. As of 2016, the BOB Revolution stroller series is compatible with Britax/BOB, Chicco, Peg Perego and Graco infant car seats.
See What’s New
The BOB Alterrain launched in 2020. Read our blog below to see what’s new and what’s stayed the same.
Here are a few other blogs that might help answer some gear questions you may have! Enjoy!
- How to choose the best stroller?
- Which car seat adapter do I need for my BOB jogging stroller?
- Which BOB stroller is best for my family?